Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Only trade in markets that have been started and wait until the trend appears before entering the market. If the market is not moving for the time being, why should you enter it? The thing to do now is to do nothing. Why not wait until it has clearly started before entering.
Determine the time frame, time determines the space, time to generate profit and loss. Any single transaction, the time frame must be unique, not changeable throughout the transaction process. Do not look long to do short, nor short to do long. (Currently mainly do 30M candle and daily)
Set the stop-loss point and stop-loss capital amount before entering the market for each transaction, and the loss of each transaction shall not be higher than 4% of the total capital. Time stop loss does not hesitate; space stop loss to prevent accidents; single stop loss is not a fluke.
Always add code only on winning positions. To find the key points when adding code, strictly implement the pyramid type position increase, increase positions must set up a stop loss.
(1) Hold only the correct positions. Daily before the close of any feeling suspicious, not confident, with a floating loss of the single, all clear. Only hold positions with a floating profit. Any position that does not produce the expected change (not proven correct) within a specified period of time should be exited.
(The average speculator holds a position not because the price change confirms his trade, but because the price does not “confirm” his stop-loss signal. After he opens a position, if the price moves sideways or slightly down, but does not hit his stop, he will still hold the position and then start expecting the market to move in the direction of their position. (Murphy’s Law tells us that the market will go in the opposite direction most of the time.)
(2) Do not stay in oscillation, and leave the market quickly by accident.
(3) never let the position held to turn a profit into a loss, after a considerable profit to move the stop-loss point to above the break-even point in a timely manner.
(1) a day after a continuous loss of 2 single must stop trading, check the trading plan and implementation process. Trading losses can not retaliate against the order, the next single transaction interval of at least one hour before the loss of single. No more than 3 times a day.
(2) 10% retraction of funds, mandatory rest for a week. If the loss of more than 20%, stop trading for a month.
(3) when the body is not well, mood, or what other things interfere with the time, absolutely do not do transactions.
Better to miss, not to do wrong. The environment is not clear not to do; the market does not understand not to do; the timing is not to do. Always do only the simplest, the easiest to figure out the section of the market transactions. Winning soldiers first win and then seek war, defeated soldiers first war and then seek victory. The first for the unbeatable, in order to wait for the enemy can win.
Just mentally predict the market, but be sure not to act rashly, but wait until you get a signal from the market that confirms your judgment is correct, and only then can you trade with your money.
Good speculators always wait, always have patience, for the market to confirm their judgments. Remember, don’t trust your judgment completely until the performance of the market itself confirms your opinion.