Finishing off this week’s series of announcements of the results of its long-term securities auctions, the Treasury Department revealed Thursday that this month’s auction of $62 billion worth of seven-year notes attracted below average demand. The seven-year note auction drew a high yield of 1.050 percent and a bid-to-cover ratio of 2.23 Last month, the Treasury also sold $62 billion worth of seven-year notes, drawing a high yield of 1.264 percent and a bid-to-cover ratio of 2.36. The bid-to-cover ratio is a measure of demand that indicates the amount of bids for each dollar worth of securities being sold. The ten previous seven-year note auctions had an average bid-to-cover ratio of 2.30. Earlier this week, the Treasury revealed its auction of $60 billion worth of two-year notes attracted modestly below average demand, while its auction of $61 billion worth of five-year notes attracted average demand. .
Start Forex Trading With As Little As $1
Because you can have a Live and a Demo trading desks within one AGEA account:
- You can start trading on demo account which already has $10,000 virtual funds.
- You can claim your $5.00 Welcome Bonus and start live forex trading without extra deposit.
- You can deposit and add more funds to your trading account.
How to Get the $5 Bonus?
To receive your $5.00 welcome bonus, you need to verify your account:
- a) Picture Identification: (i.e. passport, driving license or government-issued ID). This document must include picture, full name, date of birth and expiration date.
- b) Address Confirmation: Acceptable forms of proof of residence include, but are not limited to, a utility bill (water, gas, electricity or similar), telephone bill, bank statement, credit card statement, mortgage statement, tax correspondence, official government-issued identity card (this must not be the same document as provided for the proof of identity). This document must contain full name, complete residential address and be dated within the last six months.