Start Forex Trading With As Little As $1
Because you can have a Live and a Demo trading desks within one AGEA account:
- You can start trading on demo account which already has $10,000 virtual funds.
- You can claim your $5.00 Welcome Bonus and start live forex trading without extra deposit.
- You can deposit and add more funds to your trading account.
How to Get the $5 Bonus?
To receive your $5.00 welcome bonus, you need to verify your account:
- a) Picture Identification: (i.e. passport, driving license or government-issued ID). This document must include picture, full name, date of birth and expiration date.
- b) Address Confirmation: Acceptable forms of proof of residence include, but are not limited to, a utility bill (water, gas, electricity or similar), telephone bill, bank statement, credit card statement, mortgage statement, tax correspondence, official government-issued identity card (this must not be the same document as provided for the proof of identity). This document must contain full name, complete residential address and be dated within the last six months.
Trading PlatformsStreamster for Desktop Streamster for iPhone Streamster for Android Trade in Browser Trade in Browser MT4 for iPhone MT4 for Android MT4 for Desktop
1) Stock must break out of a sound base and have great fundamentals
2) Volume must be very high, e.g. >300% of the 50d average
3) Set a SL at the low of the day.
4) Scale into the trade and add at close or next day.
5) Risk must be acceptable.
A lot of traders seem to think the more advanced the strategy, the more profitable that trade will be.
In reality, I love to trades simple straight forward patterns. This eliminates emotion and allows you to trade with confidence!
Once you understand how the market fluctuates in & out of certain sectors during the yr it makes it much easier to position yourself ahead of time and be much more patient. Trying to day trade can work but is much more of a headache to teach imo
Think about how averages are calculated. And what happens if you hold a stock over the weekend? How many hours is that? What will that do to an average mostly made up of very short durations? Those average hold times are worthless for any analysis in that form.
No such thing as ‘how much longer do we have to wait’ — you’re either invested in it as a ‘swing trader or going long’ or you trade it — if you’re trading it, do yourself a favor and go with the technicals and if it ain’t working for you then it’s time to find new stock pick:)
It means most of the traders just think this way: If stock “X” comes at “Y” price, they’ll simply buy thinking that it’ll rise again from here. This is one part but they should focus more on how much they are ready to lose (based on SL) if trade doesn’t works out!