1. safety of funds is the first priority, sustainability is more important than anything else
2. re-emphasize the stop-loss and place a stop-loss not to undo it.
3. to have close stop-loss orders to protect your profits after they have been made.
4. you just have to do the right thing and stay with the market and the profits will roll in since; but if you look in the wrong direction, don’t be afraid, you have stop-loss protection.
5. health is wealth. Read More.
1. Follow the trend: never plunge to the bottom, never touch the top.
(1) the best evidence that the market is going to start rising is that it is already rising; the best evidence that the market is going to start falling is that it is already falling.
(2) Only open positions in the direction of the medium-term trend, and only go long or short when the averages are aligned long, and only go short or short when the averages are aligned short. The market will never go up to the point where you can’t buy, nor will it go down to the point where you can’t sell. Read More.
It had to happen I thought to myself as I took a walk to the top of a small hill just behind my home. There isn’t a single trader who wouldn’t give half his trade equity to know how the big guru did it! Knowing his thoughts could be worth thousands of dollars in a single trade. For decades traders have wondered what is so special about perhaps the best trader ever. Read More.
Forex trading is a world of high liquidity, lofty leverage and huge risk, and that’s why it can appeal to investors – opportunity awaits. So, handing over the reins to an account manager, and watching on as they struggle to turn a profit on your behalf, is the kind of mental process that not everybody is able to endure. Read More.
A digital currency in which transactions are verified and records maintained by a decentralized system using cryptography, rather than by a centralized authority. Read More.
Index trading is a popular way for investors to gain exposure to financial markets without having to research and invest in company stocks directly. Trading stock market indices is a way to reduce risk in stock trading. Rather than buying and selling individual company shares, you trade an index, or compilation of shares. Read More.
Technical indicators are heuristic or mathematical calculations based on the price, volume, or open interest of a security or contract used by traders who follow technical analysis. Technical analysts or chartists look for technical indicators in historical asset price data in order to judge entry and exit points for trades. Read More.
Trading in the forex market can be influenced by emotions if the traders are not in control. They have to keep calm and avoid decisions based on their emotions and focus on logic. As a trader, to manage your emotions you can use a few well-recognized techniques for success in forex trading. How to Manage Emotions of Trading… Read More.
Brett Steenbarger is a well-known American trading psychology instructor who has served as a trader psychology instructor at several top Wall Street training institutions. As a psychology professor and senior trader, Brett’s understanding of trading psychology is far superior to others. And the Exchange Business Jun also believes that in order to become a successful trader, relying on trading strategies alone is not enough. Almost all veteran traders also admit that trading psychology and … Read Traders’ Stories.