Sweden’s economy expanded at a faster than expected pace in the second quarter, preliminary data from the statistical office showed Thursday. Gross domestic product grew a seasonally adjusted 0.9 percent from the first quarter, when the economy expanded 0.8 percent. Economists had expected 0.7 percent growth. Compared to the same quarter last year, GDP rose a working-day adjusted 10 percent after remaining unchanged in the first three months of the year. “Year on year growth rates are the highest we currently have in our time series on Swedish GDP,” Statistics Sweden economist Melker Loberg said. “This should be seen in the light of the severe economic effects of the pandemic on the economy in the second quarter last year. ” .
Start Forex Trading With As Little As $1
Because you can have a Live and a Demo trading desks within one AGEA account:
- You can start trading on demo account which already has $10,000 virtual funds.
- You can claim your $5.00 Welcome Bonus and start live forex trading without extra deposit.
- You can deposit and add more funds to your trading account.
How to Get the $5 Bonus?
To receive your $5.00 welcome bonus, you need to verify your account:
- a) Picture Identification: (i.e. passport, driving license or government-issued ID). This document must include picture, full name, date of birth and expiration date.
- b) Address Confirmation: Acceptable forms of proof of residence include, but are not limited to, a utility bill (water, gas, electricity or similar), telephone bill, bank statement, credit card statement, mortgage statement, tax correspondence, official government-issued identity card (this must not be the same document as provided for the proof of identity). This document must contain full name, complete residential address and be dated within the last six months.