The divide between the price of a stock and the worth of the company are indicative of a economic divide
Due to self-interested business practices, like stock buy-backs, committed by wealthy CEOs, who are
already making an insanely more than they should, the real economic worth of the company has shifted from its listing price. As CEO and board members use excess profits and government bailouts, see the airline bailout buy-back fiasco of 2015-2019 in which 4 airline companies spent $39.7 billion of their $44.5 billion bailout on buy-backs, the price of those companies stock are inflated.
These stocks are now expensive, not because they represent a share in an efficient company, but because they had been bought by the stock owners with money out of the pocket of hard working Americans. As the stock markets diverges from the actual economy, we are put more and more at risk for an economic downturn as the financial backing of stocks will be directed towards business whose effectiveness doesn’t warrant this support creating an inefficient economy one emergency away from collapse. We must stop the act of stock buy-backs to protect the economy while simultaneously benefiting the lives of millions with money which was going into the pockets of a few.
Start Forex Trading With As Little As $1
Because you can have a Live and a Demo trading desks within one AGEA account:
- You can start trading on demo account which already has $10,000 virtual funds.
- You can claim your $5.00 Welcome Bonus and start live forex trading without extra deposit.
- You can deposit and add more funds to your trading account.
How to Get the $5 Bonus?
To receive your $5.00 welcome bonus, you need to verify your account:
- a) Picture Identification: (i.e. passport, driving license or government-issued ID). This document must include picture, full name, date of birth and expiration date.
- b) Address Confirmation: Acceptable forms of proof of residence include, but are not limited to, a utility bill (water, gas, electricity or similar), telephone bill, bank statement, credit card statement, mortgage statement, tax correspondence, official government-issued identity card (this must not be the same document as provided for the proof of identity). This document must contain full name, complete residential address and be dated within the last six months.